I haven't checked Julie's kidney values since late
January/early February because we are trying to get
her regulated on her hyper-T meds.  She was scratching
large areas of fur off her head to the point where
they were bleeding, so I took her off the meds for two
weeks, so she could heal up.  I started her back on
the meds at HALF the dose (which is what the people on
the hyper-T site recommended and what I asked my vet
and he said no, 5 mg 2x per day is standard).  Anyway,
she has been back on for a week or two at 2.5 mg 2x
per day and she's doing great.  No scratching.  She
will be taken in in the next 2-4 weeks for a T4 check,
and if that comes back good, then her kidney values
should be accurate, as you probably already know,
hyper-T causes kidney values to be skewed until
treated.

:)
Wendy