Re the odor in the concrete: If you can find OdoBan (Sam's Club is my only source but I am sure it is available elsewhere) use it (maybe extra strength) Really soak the concrete with it. Much better than bleach and without the awful smell. I've used it on odors that were worse that cat spray (yes there are such things) including a dog who got into it with a skunk. It works and has a flowered smell. It is some combination of natural odor eaters. It is great.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "wendy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: Jen: OT: New journey-laying tile!!!

You were right to think that Jen.  Thank the good Lord
that I mentioned I would be sealing the concrete
floors before laying concrete to the Home Depot guy
today.  He nearly had a conniption fit.  He said that
the porosity of the concrete is how the tile glue
adheres to the concrete.  Take away the porosity, and
the tiles won't stick!  So I am soooo glad I got that
tidbit of info.  So now I have to find another way to
get that nasty smell out of the porous concrete.  I
guess I will try everything for the next week or so,
including bleach, enzymes, vinegar, whatever... lol.
Actually, I don't think bleach works.  Another
thing-we're not looking forward to moving our 55 gal.
aquarium.  That will be a job!  1 gallon of water
equals about ten pounds, so needless to say, we'll be
emptying some water out.  lol.

:)
Wendy