From: Chris
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:53 PM
Subject: RE: question

Listen, I have one who is absolutely terrorized by the 2 of the others.  Thing is that he’s a much better street fighter and the fights with Tucson when she sits on top of him always end up with her losing—he bites!  She still won’t leave it alone…  Tried felway, rr, etc etc.  I think she’s partly jealous and partly afraid---she’s better with him around these days—but he can’t move!  The other cat Bumper is just the town bully—none of them pay attention to her except my Romeo who still hasn’t figured out that if he doesn’t run when she charges, she’ll just back away and go pick on somebody else…  I know how stressful it is and how there are times when yelling is all you can do!