Thanks.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Becca DuBose" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: To Marylyn Re Kitty

Marylyn wrote:

Please add to that prayer that, if she can't get better, she be allowed to leave this world peacefully, on her own terms and without assistance. She totally hates car rides and vets. Let her Maker take her into His Loving Hands quietly and quickly and gently. Given the extent of the cancer and her wishes, this is the kindest prayer and it is mine.

I found myself having to pray the same prayer...of course I asked for healing, but if there could not be healing, comfort. I wish the same for Kitty.

Becca