Congratulations! And wishes of long life and good health for Bella and her babies.

Becca

Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:

I rescued one of female kitties about 6 weeks ago – at that time, she was ill so, I couldn’t spay her and later found out that she was pregnant – I had scheduled to spay her a couple of weeks ago, but then I couldn’t go through for a couple of reasons – so I decide to raise her babies with Bella. Anyway, Bella gave a birth to five babies on this past Saturday. Mommy, Bella, and all of her five babies are doing very well – please wish well being and healthy growth of all of her babies and Bella.

Hideyo