Sandra,
I'm so sorry to hear about Tabbs, I was so hoping he would make it through and recover. You did everything possible and Tabbs was a very lucky boy to have you as his Mom. Sometimes life has other plans and we can only play our part, Tabbs will let you know he is OK and that he is always with you, taking care of you as you did him.

You can send a photo and I will get a memorial up as soon as I can, I still have to limit my computer time or I get sore. It will be a while before I can get the photo memorials up, I have a few waiting, but I will get him added to the CLS service today, in a few minutes.

Bailey is still about the same, bloodwork all great, but no energy, my vet has consulted with a holistic vet in Canada and they are sending some herbs that are targeted at healing the kidney's. We are almost 100% sure there is a longstanding kidney issue that the ultrasound and xray's and urinalysis are not showing, so we have nothing to lose by trying the herbs. Bailey is out among us and does have better days where he is moving around more, even going outside on occasion. He is slowly still gaining weight and is at 9lbs 5ozs and his wasting is better. He got an iron shot which didn't do anything that I can tell, I have his pred lowered to 5mgs a day now, so I'm just praying that we can resolve whatever is going on with his kidney's, we should get the herbs this week. Prayers for this to help would be greatly appreciated.

I found an FeLV link that might be of interest to some of you, my vet thought it was very interesting:

http://www.azmira.com/StudyFelineLeukemia.htm

I've decided to try eastern medicine since the western medicine has taken him as far as it is going to, we've tried everything we can think of so now we take a new road.

--
   Belinda
   Happiness is being owned by cats ...

   BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)