Thanks.  I had no idea you posted this here.  Well, I've just joined this group as well and can offer an update.  Esprit did indeed test FeLV+ when retested with the IFA test.  I am very surprised.  She is so fat, healthy, sleek and well-muscled, and never a sneeze.  Nonetheless, the search is now on for an adoptive home.  She is being fostered by students and I only have till July.  So if anyone knows of a possibility, please let me know.  I am in Northern California and can be reached at susan_hoffman @ yahoo.com (just removes spaces around the @ symbol).

Fwd: Re: [FeLVPositiveCats] Re: Question - IFA vs. Elisa...............
gblane
Sun, 05 Mar 2006 15:04:44 -0800
FYI - if anybody is in California and can help, contact Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Susan Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:02:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FeLVPositiveCats] Re: Question - IFA vs. Elisa...............

I am in the San Francisco/Bay Area and the cat is in a foster home near Sacramento. We should be having her retested within the next few weeks. If she is FeLV+ and a good adoptive home shows up then we will find a way to get her there so I don't think geographical location will be an issue.
Just as an FYI, this is a very sweet well-socialized black and white tuxedo girl. She loves people and is just a doll. She's about a year old, maybe a little less. So far she is the picture of health -- good coat and body weight, good appetite, not so much as a sneeze even after almost a month in a shelter cage.