*/Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    Hi, everyone, today is one of the saddest day of my life – one of
    Bella’s babies died this morning around 2 am and I think I caused
    her to die.

Hideyo,

I just don't see how you could have done anything wrong. Even if you did, you didn't know or you wouldn't have done it. Kroger had some babies who died suddenly...it's terrible but as others have mentioned, it does happen. I know there is nothing worse than the way you feel right now. Hugs to you, Bella and babies. I will be thinking of the little one ("Bellita" perhaps).

Becca