Hideyo

My heart goes out to you.  You lost that little Angel,
and you think it was your fault.  If only all humans
were that hard on themselves...

You're a great person Hideyo, and an even better kitty
mom.  Please don't be so hard on yourself.  Accidents
happen and you know if the shoe were on the other
foot, that you would be forgiving.  If someone
accidentally caused you bodily harm, you most likely
would not have anger in your heart for them.  Try not
to be harder on yourself than you are on others.
Those of us who are like that are our worst critics.
That little angel was probably needed somewhere else.
Maybe Spain, or maybe close to home where she would
fill a need for a lost human.

Be gentle with yourself Hideyo,
:)
Wendy