If you've been keeping an ongoing dialog with Karyn, she must have some idea that you are trustworthy.  With a veterinarian to personally escort him and the benefit of a plane ride, (he'd be able to go in the cabin, right?), she has to agree!  Man, I want your vet!  If I wasn't already happily married, I'd be cruising veterinarian conventions to get that kind of support!  Could she make the trip before Moon Pie?  I don't know Karen, most of these guys are lucky to get a chance at life at all, Moon Pie is one blessed cat to have so many humans care so deeply about him.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
My vet is going to Houston next week via American airlines. he is willing to bring moon pie back here if karyn is willing. I offered her to pay his plane fair and she can come separate to do the home check this way he doesn't have to endure the long car ride.
Guys please pray she says yes !
Karen