I would think that any cat that collapsed after a blood draw would immediately
get a
transfusion as a matter of course. Perhaps I missed something coming in late to
this
topic though....

I have a huge 18 pound cat now, I'm seriously thinking of putting him on the
emergency cat blood donor list for our local emergency clinic, he has the body
weight
needed to be a good strong donor.

Jenn
http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah (UCAT) Cat Rescue:
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
PLEASE DONATE TO THE TANGLE FUND:
Tangle is a cat in Greece that was severely injured when someone wrapped some
wire
around his neck to strangle him,
Little Cheetah Cat Rescue is raising funds to bring Tangle to Vermont to find
him a
good home!
http://ucat.us/tangle-fund.html