In a message dated 4/18/06 1:17:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
they have taken in felv+ cats also. I can't recall offhand which member here even sent a felv+ there in the few years I've been on this list.
Susan took my Felix in when I was ill, going thru financial devastation........
He was negative, but a senior boy I had rescued with his brother. Oscar, when they were 10.
Felix was in CRF, with IBD, his body was giving out, but he had a strong spirit to live.
It was one of the toughest decisions I had to make, I have never had to part with one of my furkids, and this was so hard.
I had met Susan years before at a Puppy Mill Rally, and I visited Angel's Gate.  It is a beautiful, wonderful place.  You would never know it was a hospice, and all the residents are indeed given the best care available.
I am so glad that Felix was able to live out his remaining months in such a fine place, surrounded by such caring people.....
The sanctuary here has gone thru similar times.  It is awful how people can be.
I'm off now to write, and do whatever I can to show my support for Susan, Victor, and all the fortunate creatures that can live out their lives at Angel's Gate.
Patti