Aww, I was surfing your website... that poor Siamese with the bad declaw. It makes me so angry that people still do this to cats, and then wonder WHY they have issues. :-\
There's a GREAT site you can link to that will help educate people on declaws and the surgery to repair bad ones. It's aimed at big (wild) cats, but it's the same surgery as used on domestic cats, with the same side effects, dangers, and cures (reconstructive surgery). Warning, you will cry your eyes DRY if you watch the video of Kona!
http://www.pawproject.com/html/surgery.asp (how they fix the cats' paws with reconstructive surgery)
http://www.pawproject.com/html/cases.asp (cases studies, with pics)
http://www.pawproject.com/kona.html (Kona's video, so heartbreaking)
I really wish more small animal vets would learn from these vets doing these repairs on these big cats, because I think MANY of our domestic cats could benefit from the same reconstructive surgery. I think the main reason why we don't se as obvious of effects in domestic cats is simply a body weight issue, if our cats weighed more, we would see the same crippling effects in declaws in them as are seen so commonly in big cats.
Of course, the big issue is stopping declawing on a national level (in the USA)... but that's way off topic for this list.

Did you know your updated notices say LAST year? I think you're a bit behind, LOL!

And yes, he is an awfully CUTE little dog! He has a very expressive face.

Jenn
http://ucat.us
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah (UCAT) Cat Rescue:
http://ucat.us/adopt.html
PLEASE DONATE TO THE TANGLE FUND:
Tangle is a cat in Greece that was severely injured when someone wrapped wire around his neck to strangle him,
Little Cheetah Cat Rescue is raising funds to bring Tangle to Vermont to find him a good home!
http://ucat.us/tangle-fund.html
Checked by AVG Free Edition.