Glad you are back!

Joan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi all,
    Wanted to let you know I'm back after 6-7 weeks of hell. From Feb. 28th through the current time.
My home and rescue was being relocated on some property with about 3 acres.

I owned a very nice huge manufactured home with additions and covered decks that were damaged by the mobile home movers in transit. They are being sued of course. We have a contractor coming on the 25th of April to start repairing all the damages. The damages are unbelievable but at least we are able to live in the home. You name it it is damaged. My home sat until the latter part of March, wasn't ready until the first week of April to live in. When it was supposed to be moved 1st of March.
Yes, I'm a little pissed putting it mildly.
At least we have water and heat.

Due to the stress of my Siamese being in boarding I lost one that broke my heart. All were Vet checked prior and were in perfect health.
They had been in boarding since the 27th of Feb.
I hold the mobile home movers responsible for this. My home was supposed to be moved on the 1st of March which didn't happen. So the kitties were in boarding over 18 days until we lost my "Sam" then we yanked them all out and took them to the motel we were staying out. I could tell I was going to lose a few more if I didn't do so. Yes, we did sneak them all in the room. Told housekeeping we do our own cleaning and such. We paid an extra $150 for a deposit to have them. They knew we had Siameses but didn't know how many.
A few of you know what I have been going through. It has been hell for my husband and myself. Things are starting to get better but my heart still aches for the loss of my Sam. I am glad to say I was able to bring him home to bury him on our new property. Thank god it was raining that day because while I was burying him I was crying my eyeballs out. He didn't have to die but I knew in my heart that it was stress and anxiety that got him.
The amazing thing was on our way to see the cats before taking them to the room there was a beautiful rainbow that afternoon. My husband commented afterwards that it was Sam passing and going to the bridge.

So reality is I'm back and hope to get my cattery built when the funds become available.

P.S.
My mailing address and phone number is the same for the rescue.

Terrie Mohr
TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Owner/Driver
Check sites for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

Click Here to Join WASHINGTON SIAMESE RESCUE Yahoo Group!

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

Petfinder.com
Adopt a Homeless Pet!