Hi, everyone, I wanted to thank you all for all your prayers for Hannibal – I picked him last night at the vet and brought him home and took him back to the vet this morning again for more IV (planned already) – Kim (who is so good to my kitties and is a vet tech there) was feeding him every hour with syringe while he was there all day yesterday.

When I took him back this morning, he seemed more alert at the vet, Kim thought – there was a kitty who was meowing very loud and Hannibal was interested in finding out what’s going on.  Also, Kim just called me and let me know that this morning, Hannibal ate on his own!!!!! (baby food and AD food), which is almost a miracle to me as he has not eaten significant amount of solid food for the past few weeks!!!!!  Also, he is now sitting more front of the cage as opposed to hiding in the back!

It made me cry --- I think Hannibal is feeling better!  I just wanted to let you know because I thought he was so close to crossing and the only reason I did not give up was because Jasmine (AC) told me that he is not ready to give up and we decided to continue to fight!

Please continue to pray for my little miracle boy  that he will continue to get better!

Thank you!

Hideyo