No, don't worry, I'm okay.  I did respond to your off-list, you just hadn't gotten it yet.  I've been so swamped with rescue and putting out fires in my crazy life that I haven't had time to get to the computer.  I miss you all very much and am always holding you in my thoughts and prayers.  Hopefully, I'll be able to adopt out some of my little refugees soon and I'll have more time to devote to my beloved group.  Prayers for all those in need,
Blessings and love to you all,
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have not seen Nina on the list for a while, and she did not respond to an off-list email I sent her. Does anyone know if she is ok or not? I am kind of worried.  I hope she is just busy.

Michelle