LMAO! You think so? If only you knew the half of it... I am now working TWO
full time
jobs (one of which is running an entire office while the boss is away until
Tuesday),
managing a feral colony, doing rescue (Tangle gets picked up from the Montreal
airport next Saturday), AND, all my mail order plants arrived today, so I am
out in
the freezing cold rain digging holes and mixing peat and garden soil (the
beautify
the rescue project)... and I need to clean up because my NJ feral lady is
coming with
6 more cats tomorrow, and I don't have the quarantine cage set up yet, LOL!
Whoo-hoo!
If I wasn't efficient, I wouldn't be able to get any of it done! Ahh, I LOVE my
life,
and that's NOT sarcasm, I LOVE every minute of it all, I feel ALIVE for the
first
time in years! (or perhaps this is the manic side of bi-polar disorder... hehe)

Got to get back to work, got through almost 50 email messages during this
"break"....

(((Love ya MC!)))

Phaewryn (was Jenn, changed name)
PLEASE DONATE TO THE TANGLE FUND:
Tangle is a cat in Greece that was severely injured when someone wrapped wire
around
his neck to strangle him,
Little Cheetah Cat Rescue is raising funds to bring Tangle to Vermont to find
him a
good home!
http://ucat.us/tangle-fund.html

you're so efficient, jenn!