This is the message Rita posted on another board… soundsl ike good news…

Following is an email, I received from Dr. Lisa Pierson, DVM [EMAIL PROTECTED] kittysaver @ (aol.com)

What a wonderful world it is for cats with Dr. Pierson in it! Here is Dr. Pierson's Email regarding the Diabetic kitty that was going to be Euth yesterday:

To all:

I contacted Richard and gave him the link to my website which has a lot of very valuable information on Feline Diabetes diet and management.

I am not on several of the groups on this email list so please feel free to forward this email to those groups. (Rita...could you forward?) Hopefully, the members will find benefit in looking at my website:

http://www.catinfo.org

I just spent 30 min on the phone with him and Dodger (his cat) is going to get her diet changed and will go on insulin so euthanasia is NOT being considered.

With any luck, Dodger will end up being diet controlled and not need insulin as that does happen on occasion.  If not, then insulin will be administered.

Lisa Pierson, dvm

http://www.catinfo.org

Feeding Your Cat: Know the Basics of Feline Nutrition

Feline Diabetes and Diet: The High Carbohydrate Culprit

Quality Commercial Canned Foods

Making Cat Food

The Litter Box From Your Cat's Point of View

Pilling Cats and Dogs - Erosive Esophagitis

Rita Cockrell Wood, Founder

PurrEver Ranch Sanctuary (A Hospice For Senior Kittizens)

Website:  http://www.purreverranch.org

Spring Mewsletter:  http://www.gotcats.org/springmews06.html

BE A RESCUER without ever having to clean a litterbox or pick up

a hairball! Sponsor A Senior Kittizen! http://www.gotcats.org/sponsor.html

"If only the waifs, the strays, the sick, the abused would be

sure to get entrance to the home, and anybody could feel at

liberty to bring in a starved or ill-treated animal and have it

cared for without pay, my object would be attained.".

Ellen M Gifford Sheltering Home For Animals   Boston 1884

Saving Just One Cat Won't Change The World

But It Will Surely Change The World Of One Cat.

Please Give...So They Can Live

Raise money for PurrEver Ranch Sanctuary just by searching the

Internet with GoodSearch - http://www.goodsearch.com - powered

by YAHOO!