Hey Tonya,

The guardian I spoke with said they they were together
for two months before the test.  I did your point to
her when I first spoke with her, but her other concern
is her young daughter, who they bought the kitten for.
 She said she does not want her daughter to have to go
through getting attached to and then losing the
kitten, which I completely understand.  At eight
months, it's up in the air what will happen to
Ballerina.  The virus could do it's thing, or she
could "conceal" it for a long time, you know?
Hopefully, she'll find a good home for Ballerina.

:)
Wendy