"like he was always smiling"--and Bailey is!

Chris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 10:31 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: OT: My Sign from Bailey

      I'm alittle speechless at the moment ... I sometimes turn the news
on sometimes I don't, this morning something told me to turn it on.  I
had sent a photo of my KC to use on the pet paws section they use on the
weather forecast.  They told me they would email and let me know when it
would be used if they use it, so I don't watch the news every morning.

Just now on the weather forecast they showed a photo of the beach, it
was overcast and cloudy but in the clouds there was a VERY clear section
on the right that looked exactly like the outline of a cats face and
even more looks exactly like a photo I have of Bailey (a close up I took
several years ago), same tilt of his head, same white mark on the right
side of his face that made him look like he was always smiling.  And the
weather forecaster remarked doesn't that look like a cats face, that's
when I could clearly see it.  I'm going to try and find out when the
person that sent it in took it.

It looked like the photo in the link below, mostly just the face part
... it gave me chills!

http://www.bemikitties.com/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi?album=/Bailey&mode=viewpi
cture&picture=bailey2.jpg

I thanked Bailey for giving me a sign like I asked him.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com