Just thought I'd better spread this warning around as you are all in my address book.

If you should receive an email that appears to be from my email address that says I have set up my own website and asks you to check if it works and if you can see the video PLEASE DO NOT OPEN IT !!!

My friend had her email and addresses stolen and a virus was sent round in this manner. I did open it as it didn't seem abnormal with my friends email address on - setting a website up is something that she might do. It comes up as unable to view and downloads some trash onto your machine - The PC went into hyper alert for Trojan Virus and uncontrolable pop ups appear including those of pornographic nature.

Please be alert

Michelle