What about Purrever Ranch outside of Memphis - that might be close enough for a transport - they if they were to be moved after that it would be easier.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all,
    Can someone help or know anyone that can help in this matter? They are too far for me to help. Many of you know I have a soft spot for senior meezers.
Please contact Kim if you can her email addy is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 6/5/2006 5:26:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]