Hi, everyone, I would like to ask for prayers and healing energy for my Bella’s babies.. there are a little over 9 weeks old now, and I noticed that they are pretty skinny.. I can feel spin and ribs on most of them.. and especially two babies, Waku and Waka are very very skinny and I am very worried about them… they all still nurse with Bella,, and they do eat weaned food.. but not enough.. and I just don’t know what’s wrong.. I just know that they are way to skinny.. do you have any idea what’s going on?   I started to syringe feed them recently, too. I haven’t done stool testing or anything like that yet and I am thinking of brining them to a vet this week… Waka is also not too active.. though she does not act ill so much or anything.. please pray for them that they are going to be okay …

Hideyo