From: TenHouseCats [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:53 PM
To: Hideyo Yamamoto
Subject: Re: bella's baby -Waku update

well, that's why i'd ask the vet--but coccidia and other such stuff
can really weaken kittens and could explain why she's not picking up
weight.

you might want to ask if they checked for trichomonas, which is the
thing that jenn's been talking about--it's also hard to find if
they're not looking for it specifically....

one of the more painful lessons i learned living in a sanctuary is
just how frail kittens really are--no matter what you do, an awful lot
of them just won't make it.... remember, you have NO idea about mom's
health or genetic makeup, her prenatal nutrition etc--this little one
just may not be strong enough...

--
MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats