I have been mixing the negs and pos since 1999 none of my negs have gotten sick. They all get their vaccinations every year. They all sleep, eat, and play together.
Like some have said each day is precious.

I treat newcomers like they are positive until accurate testing is done myself. Even if they have colds (URIs) upon arrival they are isolated on that in which is the norm.
Depending if they stay with me they will join the population in my home. If not they go into foster care if I have my limit here at home. I have few foster familes that are awesome with Felv kitties.

I'm glad you joined this group. There is a lot of valuable information here and there is always someone here to help.
 "Welcome to the Family"

Terrie Mohr-Forker
TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Owner/Driver
Check sites for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

Click Here to Join WASHINGTON SIAMESE RESCUE Yahoo Group!

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

Petfinder.com
Adopt a Homeless Pet!