My thoughts are with Hannibal, I hope he's feeling better soon!

On the positive side, cats usually adapt well when they lose their vision. The people on the handicats2 yahoogroup are great for blind cat problems, if you need advice on that kind of stuff.

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures) and HOMES for CATS!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.