Yes, Revolution almost killed Michelle's Bramble (I think he was FIV+ FELV-, but that doesn't make much difference - the stuff is TOXIC). She lives overseas, so it is called something else there, and didn't have the correct warning labels on it. Not for use in sick, underweight, or debilitated cats. We worked VERY hard to get it re-labeled overseas, and now it DOES carry the correct warnings! I wont use it at all, period. ANYTHING that SOAKS THROUGH their SKIN and kills intestinal worms is WAY too scary for me to put on my cats! Read the labels, if they say in bold print, wash hands after use, use in well ventilated area, wear gloves, call the poison control center if you get it in your eyes or breathe the vapors, or anything like that, doesn't that make you stop and think? If YOU have to be so careful to NOT let it touch YOUR skin, then WHY would you put it on your cat? I wont use anything on them that I wont use on myself... that's my rule of thumb.

The cat shampoo is wonderful stuff... BTW, smells wonderful, and doesn't leave your hair all stripped and frizzy. :)

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures) and HOMES for CATS!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.