Thanks, Wendy! I only got to look through a little so far, but I can see it's definitely going to be helpful, and there are several people I work with who I am going to make copies for.

Kris
http://www.spazstory.zoomshare.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "wendy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: Chester

Hi Lisa,

My name is Wendy.  I am sorry to hear that your kitty
is sick right now.  Good for you for looking for
another vet!  I think that vets that will speak with
you on the phone are at least worth a visit.  And
those who won't, well...

I am sending you a sick kitty manual with lots of
info. in it in another email (the list won't allow
attachments).  If you have time, check over it before
you go in tonight.  It might have something in it your
vet might use.

I have never used vitamin C with my kitties before,
only because I didn't know about it.  If I had another
with FeLV, I would most definitely put them on it
based on the research and posts that others have made.
Also, get some L-lysine.  It's great for the immune
system.  Just make sure that it does not contain
propynol glycol which does something to kitty's blood;
make sure it's pure lysine.

Please let us know what the vet says tonight.  Prayers
going out for your furbabies.

:)
Wendy
Dallas, Tx