Hi again all,

I also was wondering, with all the talk about lysine lately, if that is just regular lysine, the same as humans would consume, but without the propylene glycol? is that right?

Also, there was a lot of talk about Interferon, and I got confused as to whether it is better to give regularly, regardless of symptoms, or start when the cat becomes symptomatic?  Spaz has been on nothing during any of the time she has been asymptomatic, and that seems to be fine, but I want to keep her immune system up as much as possible so that she will stay healthy and live as long as possible.

Thanks again!