My old vet had a friend of mine dab diluted clorox on the places with a cotton ball.  Since it's on Bandy's face you would have to be extra careful though.  She practically bathed those kittens in clorox (diluted 1 to 10 I think).

tonya

Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When I use the golden seal, I put it on every day. The kind without
alcohol, can go on the face too. The nutritional support sounds good
- the colostrum and interferon etc.

I was just looking at some other alternative stuff for one of my
kitties, and found this, which mentions ringworm - I didn't know this
kind of stuff was anti-fungal too -
http://www.nzymes.com/
product_blackleaf_black_walnut_olive_leaf_tincture.htm

I've also been told to use 1/4 of a Program tablet with cats, for
ringworm.

Good luck.

Gloria