for the trivia, onion destroys the red blood cells, causing anemia in cats, .

Roxane

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
.

 Some cats love meat baby food, just be sure to read the ingredients,
you do NOT want any onion in it. (I don't know why, that's just what everyone says...
my cat was just eating my leftover guacamole from my tacos and it has onion, lime,
and garlic in it, LOL! He's a odd beastie...)

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for
pictures) and HOMES for CATS!