Oh my god this email scared the hell out of me...I didn't know whether I wanted to continue reading about Shakiti.

Oh I'm so relieved now!
Bless your Vet!
YAY for Shakiti on her tests!
Glad for Mama Kitty too!

P.S.
I heard a lot of stuff in my time but the "Headless Bunny" cracks me up somthing fierce. I will remember that!