Hi Brenda!  It's wonderful to hear from you despite the sad
circumstances... :(

I'm sure Miss Kitty is receiving a fine homecoming from her babies!
That is my only consolation when Sleepypants must leave us...that he
will be reunited with his mom and brothers and the family will be whole
again!

Please take care and let us know if you need anything at all!

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George

"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long..." --Blade Runner