Elizabeth,
So glad you hear Shakiti *wants* to eat, and is happily eating from your hand. Give the little sweetheart a big hug from me,
Kerry
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: How is Shakiti today?

He tried to take a few bites from the dried food buffet today but wasn't able to keep it down.  I'm still giving him something for upset tummy and he's doing a good job of letting mommy feed him the a/d.  He seems to be feeling good otherwise though and he's been a complete angel about taking his medicine.