From: gwork
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 3:54 PM
Subject: (no subject)

I just recorded my Spaz story yesterday, and it has reminded me of a few things.  I was wondering how common diabetes is in cats, and if any of you have experiences with it?  I do not have any, but I would like to try to learn something ahead of time just in case.  Hopefully, I will get the overweight ones to lose some weight with the new diet.  I know a fair amount about human diabetes, since my husband is diabetic, but that could be different.

Also, since the last go-around with anemia, when I would try to open the windows/doors, always Spaz would begin sneezing, etc., as if having allergies.  So I thought it better to stop this so as not to stress her immune system.  Now, with the knowledge of these supplements, that may change, but I was wondering if anyone else has had anything like this happen?