Julia,

I am so sorry that Samantha is not responding to her
treatments.  Rubbing alcohol on the pads of her feet
is supposed to help bring down fevers, but I've never
tried it.  I would definitely get some A/D from your
local vet and syringe feet it to her if you can.  It
might make her more comfortable, or it might not.  I
will pray for comfort for her, and for you.

:)
Wendy

--- Julia Hagstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>