Hideyo, I am so sorry it was Hannibal's time - you are the best meowmie a kit could ask for, so don't wallow in guilt, just retain the things you've learned, thank the powers that be that you are able to help all of the fur-kids you do.  You do far more good than you know just by being an example for the rest of us to follow and strive for.  I am so proud of you for the work you do so selflessly and so grateful on behalf of all those babies you have helped over the years.  I'm glad I can name you as an e-friend and member of my e-family!!!  Never forget we are all here for you and that we love you!!!

GLOW to light Hannibal's path and ease your heart..

love,

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, everyone, I first wanted to thank you all for all the prayers and encouragement and support for Hannibal – a little less than 24 hours ago, he passed away – he stopped breathing in my arms.. I wish he was at home but unfortunately we were at the vet and he was getting IV fluid… I was with him the whole time..I really did not expect him to cross the bridge yesterday.. I just wanted to make him feel better and I thought that IV would have helped him.. and now I think about it, I am so sure that putting him on IV did shorten his life after all.. as always,, I have so many regrets for things I wish I had done, I had known.. or I wish I had not done.. if I had known as much as I do now.. I would have made Hannibal’s life so much better and longer…..I am so sorry for Hannibal not knowing any better… but I hope I can contribute my learning experience to any other kitties out there who are fighting against CRF… Hannibal was and is such a fighter.. he was the very first feral I rescued in U.S.  and I have known him over 10 years… I feel so fortunate to have met him and feel honored to have met and feel privileged to have had the opportunity to take care of him.. I wish I had done a better job, Hannibal… and I am so sorry that I did not pay attention well enough and took your sight way.. I know it was struggle for you…… but one thing for sure.. I have loved him so very much.. I loved him like there is no tomorrow….and I always will…

We celebrated his departure to his new life with all other kitties last night.. we all miss him.. I am so very much going to miss holding him.. and seeing places that I used to see.. but I also know that his soul will continue to live with me.. and is still around…I am still feeling numb and shock.. but I wanted to thank everyone for all the prayers.

I also wanted to thank Helen and her website on CRF support ---I have learned so much from … I know for sure that without the information,, I couldn’t have taken care of him as well as I did….

Hideyo and Hannibal, my little precious hero…

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous