Thank you, kat very much..

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kat
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:15 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Hannibal departed to his new wonderful life... - thank you
for allyour prayers.

Dear Hideyo,

To have gone from Feral to being cuddled in your arms -
you did a wonderful job and gave Hannibal so much love.
He doesn't have a single regret, only great love for you.

Please know that you are in my prayers during your time of
sorrow.  Take care of yourself so Hannibal can guide another
lost kitty into your life.

Kat (Mew Jersey)

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006, Hideyo Yamamoto wrote:

> Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:21:46 -0600
> From: Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>      felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> Subject: Hannibal departed to his new wonderful life... - thank you
for
>     allyour prayers.
>
> Hi, everyone, I first wanted to thank you all for all the prayers and
> encouragement and support for Hannibal - a little less than 24 hours
> ago, he passed away - he stopped breathing in my arms.. I wish he was
at
> home but unfortunately we were at the vet and he was getting IV
fluid...
> I was with him the whole time..I really did not expect him to cross
the
> bridge yesterday.. I just wanted to make him feel better and I thought
> that IV would have helped him.. and now I think about it, I am so sure
> that putting him on IV did shorten his life after all.. as always,, I
> have so many regrets for things I wish I had done, I had known.. or I
> wish I had not done.. if I had known as much as I do now.. I would
have
> made Hannibal's life so much better and longer.....I am so sorry for
> Hannibal not knowing any better... but I hope I can contribute my
> learning experience to any other kitties out there who are fighting
> against CRF... Hannibal was and is such a fighter.. he was the very
> first feral I rescued in U.S.  and I have known him over 10 years... I
> feel so fortunate to have met him and feel honored to have met and
feel
> privileged to have had the opportunity to take care of him.. I wish I
> had done a better job, Hannibal... and I am so sorry that I did not
pay
> attention well enough and took your sight way.. I know it was struggle
> for you...... but one thing for sure.. I have loved him so very much..
> loved him like there is no tomorrow....and I always will...
>

> We celebrated his departure to his new life with all other kitties
last
> night.. we all miss him.. I am so very much going to miss holding
him..
> and seeing places that I used to see.. but I also know that his soul
> will continue to live with me.. and is still around...I am still
feeling
> numb and shock.. but I wanted to thank everyone for all the prayers.
>

> I also wanted to thank Helen and her website on CRF support ---I have
> learned so much from ... I know for sure that without the
information,,