----- Original Message -----
From: Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, July 5, 2006 11:43 am
Subject: Re: Check out Clumping Clay Kitty Litters and Your Cat's
Health
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

> Thanks Hideyo,
> I did a search on "sweet scoop".  It's actually spelled "Swheat
> Scoop*",
> *a little clever word play, as if English isn't confusing enough!
> I was
> surprised to find out just how great a hazard the regular clumping
> litter can be, (thanks again Michelle), and I don't want to
> support the
> companies that make it, or endanger my cats.  It is discouraging
> to find
> yet another expense and inconvenience trying to do what's best for
> my
> fur family.  I did a little snooping and regular, non scented clay
> litter like Johnny cat, seems to be safe.  Has anyone heard
> anything
> that would make you suspect otherwise?
> Nina
> *
I use regular, non scented, non scooping litter for my kittens as tiny
kittens will eat scooping litter - I don't know why, it doesn't look
like it would taste very good.  It is so cheap I just dump the whole
kitten litterboxes out and refill them daily.  I think 20 lbs is about
$2.50 on sale around here.