Title: Message

Just as FYI – one of my old distributors is actually in the process of manufacturing new corn based litter – it works just like world best litter – I have actually tried them as a test sample for a couple of times… they are very good.. and the pricing is supposed to be much cheaper…just don’t know when they will be ready..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:54 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Chicken Crumbles

Thanks Joan.  It sure would be nice to find convenient, safe, environmentally friendly, and inexpensive products.  I hadn't thought about it, but I guess it's rare to find all four in a product of any kind.  Maybe white vinegar!
Nina

Doljan, Joan wrote:

I used it, but I had been using World's Best before then. It is lots cheaper, but I found it tracked too much and did not hold up as well as World's Best. Even though, World's Best costs a bit more, I found with the Chicken Crumbles, I was always mopping and dumping  I switched back to World's Best.