He was up last night when I went in there...I guess he had been eating as one side of his food tray was empty..I always give him 2 or 3 choices as I need him to eat..and always one without any supps in it..That may be crazy, but I want him to eat most of all.  He looks awful cause of the ringworm, but wasn't limping much that I could tell. The swelling is gone from his leg today so I don't know what that was...the soft tissue swelling is still there some, but he didn't seem to be in any pain now..
Anyway, I will let you know how it goes..Once again, thanks to all of your for always being here..
Kerry and Bandy