"... they told me that the one year had fewer additives and the 3 year actually
carried more risk of injection site sarcoma because it had more additives in it
make it effective for 3 years. Therefore they do not give the 3 year
there."

Vaccines, including Rabies, vary in ingredients by manufacturer, product, and
even
batch. It could be that this vet uses ONE brand for their 1 year rabies, and a
DIFFERENT BRAND for their 3 year rabies. This could easily explain the
differences.
Always look for NON-Adjuvanted vaccines, that's the key. The adjuvants in most
vaccines are the ingredients thought to most often cause reactions and
sarcomas. I
have quite a bit of info on the vaccine issue on my webpage
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html (it's near the bottom of the page)

Personally, I don't vaccinate at all any more.

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera
(for
pictures) and HOMES for CATS!