Thank you everyone for your condolences on Alice's passing.  How ironic that a horrible experience like this leads to such a kind,wonderful group of people.  I hate to ask again so soon, but I need some more advice.  My sorrow for Ally is beginning to being eclipsed by panic for the fates of the others in our house.  Does anyone here have any experience with FCoV and/or FIP?  The vet called my husband with Ally's test results, said that it was a very,very slight positive antibody titre (1 in 100?).  I'm not even sure if that is for FIP or coronavirus.  The information we have been getting from the vet seems to conflict with what we are reading on the web.  She seems to think it somewhat likely that they will come down with FIP as they were probably exposed at the same time as Ally, whereas some of the web sites say that only FCoV is transmisable, and that it then sometimes mutates into deadly FIP individually within each cat in response to stress.  I threw out the thermometer I used on Ally, am running out to buy a new one so I can temp them all and isolate (where I don't know, I'm out of bedrooms) any that might be getting sick.  They appear healthy so far, but all four of them have wet sneezes at least once a day, and three of them occasionally have a bit of eye gunk and always have a tiny bit of the 3rd eyelid showing way in the corner of their eyes.  Blue seems syptom free so far, her eyes are clear and no sneezing, although she is getting eardrops for a mild infection.  Any experiences you can share are greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much,
Beth