Some of you may remember me and my husband. We have taken in FeLV+ cats from
a few of you over the years.

We got a call tonight from a lady in Hopewell, Virginia (about 30 minutes
south of Richmond, Virginia). She had rescued a cat and was going to keep it
when she discovered that he was positive. We are willing to take the cat in,
but was wondering if any of you had contacts or know of an organization that
arranges transport. She said she would be willing to go part way, but
couldn't make it all the way to Louisville, Kentucky. The cat is being held
at a vet's office until something can be arranged. Please help us get this
little guy here. If you know of anybody coming this way, or even close, let
me know as soon as you can. I know there are volunteer transports but I'm
not sure how to get in touch with them.

You can respond to me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] THANKS SO MUCH!

Debbie Reinstedler