Helene,

I never gave it much thought, but you know what,
Madison's name DOES sound Southern does it not? LOL.

As a matter of fact yeah, we resided in Southern
Indiana.

Huh. I never realized that I had named her after a
"Southern Bell." I was just looking for a nice middle
name that sounded/looked good with the word Madison.

Most of my furkids have full names i.e. Temper Tail,
Felix Anthony, Sebastian Avery, Abigail Rayna, Tabitha
Shaylin, Gypsy Marie, Masion Lee, Mason Keith,
Dartagnan Montague, Whiney Alison, Begger Ray,
Mercedes Benz, etc. :)

They are just fun to say aloud when one of the furkids
gets into trouble and even funnier to watch when
people do a double-take expecting to see me scolding
at a child, not a cat! LOL!

Lora

--- Helene Hand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Madison Lee is certainly in my thoughts and
prayers........sounds sucessful!!!

Madison's surgery was only $20.00 more than Sam's
blood work this past week, and Delilah's blood work
last week!!

Is Madison Lee a Southern Kitty name, by any chance?

Helene