Oh Honey, I'm so sorry! I know how much Wowie meant to you and how deeply he touched your life. Thank you so much for opening your heart to him. I can't stop thinking about how much he changed your lives. What a big personality that boy has! I'm sure the whole household is missing his physical presence. I hope that in time you'll be opening your heart and home to another worthy soul. Wowie is still around in spirit and he's probably scouting for just the right cat soul to send to you. You're a wonderful mom, Rebecca, and I'm so sorry for your loss. You have every right to be angry at the world at large for the injustices played upon the innocent, but all we can do is our very best to right the wrongs and make the most loving and best decisions for the angels placed in our path. You've done that and will continue to do so, bless you in your sorrow.
Much love to you,
Nina

veggiepugs wrote:

Hi Everyone...
I just wanted to thank everyone for all your help and kindness and tell you
that Wowie passed yesterday morning. He declined very quickly and we had tried
the pred shot but it didn't help this far along. I was home with him and he was
in my arms when he passed away. I miss him so much. I still hear him meowing. I
worry if I did the right things for him. I am so angry that whoever had him
before never had him vaccinated or cared enough about him to neuter him or keep
him as an indoor cat. But I can't dwell on it. It just makes me upset. Thank
you EVERYONE so much for every bit of helpful information and guidance you have
given. You have all been so wonderful.
Hugs,
Rebecca