Lucy has always been really fussy about food, and will not eat anything mixed with anything else, even if she would eat both separate. And she doesn't eat wet or dry food (she never liked wet and dry makes her sick now). The only thing she can eat is her raw diet or cooked turkey or duck. I have tried mixing the baby food with the raw and she looks at me like I am insane. Good suggestion though!

My mom found some Beechnut at the supermarket near her, so I am going to get it and try mixing the two baby foods together, at least, to try to minimize the amount of corn starch she gets. She is eating some cooked turkey also, just ate a few pieces now, but she doesn't eat that much of it. Baby food is the only thing that really gets her going. She does seem to have gained an ounce or two since the other day though, knock on wood.

Thanks,
Michelle