GLOW to light his path and ease your heart - our thoughts and tears are with you... <<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>

Helene Hand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sam left me at 1:54 PM today. He was weak and nauseated. The vet came to the house and put him to sleep in a kind and gentle manner.......After he left, I snuggled Sam in his favorite towel and summer blanket oon the sofa.  Delilah , his mother, finally came out of hiding-  I lifted her to the sofs and showed Sammy to her.  She licked his face, and his ears, then bounded away........I talked to her and I feel sure she understands!

Belinda, would you please post Sam for me for the memorial?  My heart is so empty, but peaceful for him.......Helene

Good night, Sweet Prince,
And flights of angels
Sing thee to thy rest......

Hamlet; William Shakespeare

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous