Metacam, can cause serious kidney damage, I'd have his kidney's checked right away if he has lost so much weight. Cats with kidney problems are notorious for not wanting to eat.

Has he had his teeth pulled, this is often the last resort fix for cats with serious stomastisis, and the antibiotic we used because Bailey was positive for bartonella, not the same as hemobartonella, was azithromyacyn (sp?), it helped as did the chamomile tea and acupuncture, but it was only after we pulled Bailey's teeth that he got relief (we pulled all but his insisors).

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com