Tonya, I'm so sorry. I worry about that sometimes. One of my sick dogs rested her head on my dangling computer cables and died. I felt awful, like I needed to have her in a perfect room with no dangers. My dear beloved kitty Jacques, back in the early 1990's, was in the process of dying, and I left him on my back deck. I had to get some sleep. He looped himself over the bars of the gate and died, I think suffocated.

I just had an older rescue kitten die the other night - I just came into the room and he was lying there. Why hadn't I seen it? He seemed so healthy. But something was wrong, I just don't know what. They're so fragile sometimes, it's hard to be there every minute and keep them safe and alive. But our intention is to help, so if they died in our hands, it wasn't because of bad intention - we just don't always have the energy and capacity to help them perfectly.

Blessings,
Gloria